Table of Contents
Specifies artwork sources used by the Artwork Viewer Panel and NG Playlist.
Enter the title format expression that specified the path to the artwork image file here. The path may be absolute or relative to the music file. Do not specify a file extension; the PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF and BMP file extensions are automatically checked. You may use wild cards and question marks, but avoid doing so for optimal performance.
Additionally use the foobar2000 built in artwork reader
Enables the use of the native foobar2000 artwork reader. This reads embedded artwork as well as checking for artwork in the following locations1):
- Front cover: folder.*;front.*;cover.*
- Back cover: back.*
- Disc picture: medium.*;media.*;disc.*;cd.*;dvd.*
- If you find the component picking up artwork you cannot find, check for hidden folder.jpg files and artwork embedded in your files.
- When using wild cards, there is only one match per artwork type.
- When using title formatting in your sources, you need to take care of invalid filename characters. You can do this via $replace, for example:
$replace(%album artist% - %album%,",,?,,*,.,/,)